Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Gillam
United Kingdom
Bridgwater
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that on the turn record chart there is a +1 VP space from Summer 1916 onwards,but not in 1915?Is that correct?
If the Turks have SR'd a corps to Galicia in Summer 1915 do they gain a VP in the War stauts phase,as per 18.5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if Falkenhayn Enver Summit has been played by Summer 1915 and there is a Turkish LCU in Galicia (Note that the only way to get a Turkish LCU in Galicia is to play Falkenhayn-Enver Summit) then the Turks get the VP.

On a related note, the VP award for the Turkish LCU in Galicia doesn't apply after the Russian Revolution reaches Stage 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Gillam
United Kingdom
Bridgwater
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also-I take it the card is a SR play (per card text..counts as a SR),so you can't play another SR card on the next phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne heeley
Australia
flag msg tools
Philip Thomas wrote:
(Note that the only way to get a Turkish LCU in Galicia is to play Falkenhayn-Enver Summit) then the Turks get the VP.

philip, i may be missing something here but can't the TU simply march or SR an LCU (such as the corp that starts in adrianople) to galicia once the GE have cleared the SBs out of belgrade and nis?

if so, do they get the galicia VP each summer even if the enver-falkenhayn summit event has not been played?

there's nothing in 18.5 or the card that says it's a prerequisite

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're missing 18.5 c

"A TU LCU may never enter or be organised in Galicia except by play of the Falkenhayn-Enver Summit event"

Yes, no SR the action round after the card's play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne heeley
Australia
flag msg tools
thanks philip, yes i missed 18.5 c ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.