Mike West
United Kingdom
GUILDFORD
SURREY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, i'm moving house soon and therefore i'm looking to clear out a bunch of games that are purely in my house for possible cheap trade fodder and i'd like an uberbadge.

So, is anyone interested in anything here, i'd be interested in trading for anything that i haven't given a go and isn't too awful!

Dungeons & Dragon Red Box:

Wax crayon included, but no dice. (Picked up as an extra box in an auction my parents won). Will trade for GG and postage costs at worst.

Warhammer 2nd Edition Lot:

This lot is a bunch of very old Warhammer stuff, unfortunately no miniatures though.

It includes the Warhammer boxed set from 1984, the 'Blood Bath at Orc's Drift' warhammer supplement, and 'Blood On The Streets' Village Pack. (Can list exact contents if you like). Another extra in an auction, and if no one is interested in it (great piece of history) again, i can let it go for postage and GG.

Skirrid

Contents complete, nice abstract cross between Tetris & Scrabble. Cost me 1.99 i think, again, GG & Postage at worst anyone?

Waterloo

The old Avalon Hill wargame, a few Austrian counters missing, but enough spares included to cover it. Another 1.99 purchase i am happy to write off for postage + GG

Lord Of The Rings

Contents complete, but the base of the box is dented. A highly rated game this one, but not my bag at all. Will trade for most games or P&P and a lot of GG.

Thanks,

Mike......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.