Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Maxey
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to share some of the tricks I use to improve our play of God Dice. I know how sometimes using the Life Remaining chits is a drag when they get knocked by dice, elbows, or whatever. What I have done to my Character Cards is cover the Life squares with clear packing tape and use dry erase markers to keep track. You can even use dry erase markers directly on the card but I'm sure after time they will stain. This makes it super easy to keep track and you never have a conflict about how much life you have. Sometimes we will even count the BEGIN square as the top life, effectively adding 5 life to all characters.
The other thing I do is to coat all my dice with clear nail polish. This adds a ton of life to the inks printed on the dice. I hope you all find this helpful. Happy Gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.