Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never attended any BGG.cons, but I have read several threads about them. Also, I am not a vegetarian, but I saw one this one time. So, here are some tips for a vegetarian to help you know what to expect and how to get the most out of your BGG.con experience.

What to Eat

Vegetables.

Fruit.

Grains.

Tofu.

Other green things (except for rotten meat which has started to turn that color).

I don't know, what else do vegetarians eat?

What to Avoid Eating

Meat.

Dairy products? I don't know if that's vegans or vegetarians. It would probably be best to be safe and not eat dairy products.

Well, that’s all I can think of for right now. I hope this was valuable to some of you.

I won't see you at the con, but you will see other people who are also at the con. Tell them I said "hi".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this might be the best post ever on BGG............

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphod wrote:
I think this might be the best post ever on BGG............

I want to make a joke regarding Agricola and the vegetarian strategy.

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Coeur D'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
booo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I want to make a joke regarding Agricola and the vegetarian strategy.

-DK

I think you just did... sort of... but it wasn't very good... try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaadd Powell
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*waits for people to take the bait* *sits back, sips coffee*

(irony, too considering my special diet means I tend to live on Ensure + Beef Jerky + fruitbars for 4 days, while working a booth)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Thomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
That list looks too long and complicated. I, as a vegetarian of long standing will now share with you my method of determining what's OK to eat.

1) eat food
2) if you begin dry retching, gagging, hurling or puking blood, add to the food-not-to-eat list, if not continue eating.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yer comin' to Texas, boy.
We only eat two things here, steer and cattle.

How you want that cooked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MikeTee wrote:
That list looks too long and complicated. I, as a vegetarian of long standing will now share with you my method of determining what's OK to eat.

1) eat food
2) if you begin dry retching, gagging, hurling or puking blood, add to the food-not-to-eat list, if not continue eating.

Hope this helps.

From your description, I gather you're actually a carnivore O_o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Thomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
MikeTee wrote:

1) eat food

Hope this helps.

Hell no, allergic to meat protein. makes deciding what to eat and what to leave pretty easy though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MikeTee wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
MikeTee wrote:

1) eat food

Hope this helps.

Hell no, allergic to meat protein. makes deciding what to eat and what to leave pretty easy though.

Ah, that's a shame, at least you'll have to put a real effort into turning into one of those hideous 20 ton gamers, so more power to you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.