Don't make me bust out the drama!!
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
In no particular order!
1. When the Cult Leader chooses a new member does that person know he/she is now part of the cult? If so, how? Does the Moderator tap the player that the CL chooses?
Technically no. He's just playing for himself. You could, if you wanted to, add a tap and see how it plays out.
2. The Priest can choose to protect himself with his holy power, right?
Generally yes, but you can always rule no.
3. In a game including Vampires, all Vampires are dead but Werewolves still remain. The Vampire Hunter is killed; does he “shoot” at somebody or, since all Vampires are already dead, just die without anybody else being affected?
Hmm... this one could go either way. If I had to make a generalization, I'd say yes.
4. In a game in which lynchings are chosen by Process of Elimination, how does the IDIOT work? Does he still “save” somebody?
5. Let’s say the TROUBLEMAKER decides to stir up trouble. The next day, the first person nominated is the unrevealed Prince. The Prince reveals, and at this point the Village is supposed to fall asleep. Does the second lynching caused by the Troublemaker get used up without ever taking place? That’s my initial read, but is there another rules interpretation?
I'll have to break out my box to answer these two...
6.The LOVERS show each other their roles, right?
Not in any game I've played. In fact, once, the one Lover (a Villager) made a claim that his Lover was a Villager because he walked over and looked at the card. I said, "you're not allowed to look at cards" and his lover said, "My card is in my pocket, that's not my card you looked at." (The lover was a Wolf.)