• [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Great review Tom. I saw this at Spiel 2008 and passed it by, thinking that it was probably much too heavy for my current game group, and especially my family. However, it looks very thematic, and not that heavy (everything's relative).

I am now very interested in playing the game. I love how nicely the mechanics seems tied to the history of Sumeria.

When it comes to highly thematic 3-player games I normally reach for Lost Valley, but it's a much shorter game, at about 60 mintues. I also think I would contrast and compare After the Flood to the less thematic, but similar to me, Tigris & Euphrates. I'm not sure how much table time After the Flood would get in that company, but I am looking forward to playing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corin A. Friesen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best video review yet, Tom. Keep at it! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gatheral
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tom, that was very useful and has led to me ordering this game as I often play in a three player group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.