Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: My new favorite one man band... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Step aside Bob Logg and Lonesome Organist... It's Black Pus time:

5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
what, no love for Black Pus?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pronoblem wrote:
what, no love for Black Pus?


In a word: no.

And to answer your question from a few threads back, this is the 'crap' music I was pulling your chain about.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
pronoblem wrote:
what, no love for Black Pus?


In a word: no.

And to answer your question from a few threads back, this is the 'crap' music I was pulling your chain about.


No crap here. This is soul music.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pronoblem wrote:
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
pronoblem wrote:
what, no love for Black Pus?


In a word: no.

And to answer your question from a few threads back, this is the 'crap' music I was pulling your chain about.


No crap here. This is soul music.


LOL maybe the dying Tiger's soul he's channeling there at the beginning .

Digs aside, I have to ask, are the people surrounding him paid to be there? The reason I ask is that they truly dont look interested, they bob their heads but they dont seem to be 'into it' (no smiling etc). Is this a music video? Or is he actually playing somewhere? And by into it I dont mean moshing, I dont care for moshing although its the norm for most of the stuff I listen to, just I look like Im enjoying myself when I go to see a band live.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Or is he actually playing somewhere?


I recognize a couple faces there as people in other bands (two from Sunburned?), when you see other artists watching an act often you see them "watching"... anyhow, I see a few people "dancing" and you don't need to dance / mosh / whatever to enjoy music. I just know that this guy is ecstatic. His energy makes up for any lack of in the audience. I wish I was there...

Your "digs" are meaningless. I don't expect people to get it... I hope at least one person would be turned on. That is all that matters.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I find his ecstasy...lacking. But "A" for effort.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL rubber/glue mentality works for you heh? If you didnt care so much why bump this topic (with no other posts) to the top? Happens to most of your music related posts Ive noticed...

Chill pill, its your friend, Im glad youre this hot under your collar about something in life, but just because its the River of Life for you doesnt mean people cant mess with you about it. It'll be ok if someone doesnt get it or no one responds favorably to it, thats life.

In ending, I'll not respond to any more of your music posts, Ive come to the realization that joking around and enjoying life is obviously not very high on your to do list.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
LOL rubber/glue mentality works for you heh? If you didnt care so much why bump this topic (with no other posts) to the top? Happens to most of your music related posts Ive noticed...

Chill pill, its your friend, Im glad youre this hot under your collar about something in life, but just because its the River of Life for you doesnt mean people cant mess with you about it. It'll be ok if someone doesnt get it or no one responds favorably to it, thats life.

In ending, I'll not respond to any more of your music posts, Ive come to the realization that joking around and enjoying life is obviously not very high on your to do list.


Wow. You are an ass.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.