Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DIMITRIOS KANOS
Greece
ALEXANDROUPOLI
EVROS
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dash -in Dungeons is a very well designed RPG, that can be played by gamers that like Heroquest or Descent. But everything is in cards, from character sheets to gold pieces, skills, monsters and board tiles. There is a card for everything, nearly 500 cards.

The box is 4 times bigger than Dungeoneer and 5 times heavier than this. It has the same feeling Heroquest, Descent and Dungeoneer, but it has an easy set up and play. It is an RPG that can be taught to non gamers and gamers.

It offers more choises than the previous games, because it is an RPG. There is a demo in the publisher's website, so you can try it.

All the tests are made by drawing cards. The weapons, armor and the situations can modify the card.

There are six adventures with the game and advises to create your own scenarios. You can raise the characters up to the 3rd level, but there are going to be released expansions to raise the heroes to level 10, campaign expansions, wilderness sets, etc.

There are card miniatures and rooms for moving your heroes. The room cards have a wilderness back, so you could create a wilderness scenario.

The room cards have reminded me Dungeoneer, but they are more useful for role playing games and creating your adventures. Speaking about Dungeoneer, the rules of this game are easier and it is more easy to play it with your wife and children, than Dungeoneer.

It is an RPG and boardgame together, that can be taken easily everywhere. I' m very pleased I have bought it and I'm waiting for the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.