BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Lo Tech Games ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arianna Tyler
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking to make a game purchase and Lotech Games is one of the very few retailers that have a specific game that I want. I usually purchase from Coolstuffinc. but they do not have my item in stock. Has anyone purchased from this online retailer? Feedback?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I've never ordered from them, they were a vendor at BGG.Con 2008.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Tovar
United States
Bedford
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made a couple of purchase from LoTech and would recommend them. They have good prices, service, and prompt delivery. Not a bad combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you want to read some more:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2292659
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2584696#2584696
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2854806#2854806

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had very good experience with them. the owner (i forget his name now) contacted me after hours about an issue I had and fixed it almost immediately. They have a low free-shipping threshhold and good selection. Given the choice, i would choose Lotech over other OLGS as long as what I wanted was there(I'd even give up a couple bucks to choose Lotech over others)

I'm sure other game stores are good, but i've had good experiences with lotech and you always go back to where you've had good experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arianna Tyler
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for all the feedback. I will definitely be putting my order in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
lj1983 wrote:
I have had very good experience with them. the owner (i forget his name now) contacted me after hours about an issue I had and fixed it almost immediately. They have a low free-shipping threshhold and good selection. Given the choice, i would choose Lotech over other OLGS as long as what I wanted was there(I'd even give up a couple bucks to choose Lotech over others)

I'm sure other game stores are good, but i've had good experiences with lotech and you always go back to where you've had good experience.

Ernie. He's good people. He brings games and stuff to the monthly Dallas Games Marathon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.