Popular Tags: [View All]
Leanne
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Because he is my very best friend :)
badge
Fighting evil by moon light, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to LOVE this game when I was a kid. All the time, when people would come over, or just me and my brother and sister, when we were trying to figure out what to do, I would always say "Let's play pizza party!"

It is a very simple game to play, and kids catch on really fast. It's all a game about memory, and who can make the best pizza.

You have all the different pizza toppings facing down in the center.

(posted by IronMoss on Mar 3, 2007)

Each player is going to have their own pizza slice with their own colour.

(posted by EndersGame on June 18, 2007)

The goal of the game was to get a pizza slice with all the same toppings. So if you are trying to get green peppers, you want to remember where all the green peppers are, and put them in your pizza slice.

(posted by EndersGame on June 19, 2007)

The tricky thing about the game, however, is their are other disks in the pile saying "switch green" and then you would take the green pizza slice, and give the other player yours, so you have to figure out where all the other pizzas are.

(posted by EndersGame on June 18, 2007)

This game doesn't take very long to play, and usually takes around 30 minutes to play. Just enough time to finish the game before a child gets bored and wants to play something else.

Now this game is suggested for young kids. Adults probably won't find this game too much fun, as there is not challenge (unless you are drinking). But if you are able to find the game, you are in for a treat. It helps to expand the child's memory while having something to play with, and some kids even get in their heads they are playing with actual pizza

I would always remember my mom telling me not to play with my food. But when we got to play Pizza Party, that rule did not apply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.