Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Features I'd really like to see in the Image Gallery:

A) A more robust "Propose Representative Image" process.

Just now, I was looking at the "More..." info for an image I uploaded, and instead of hitting "More.." again to close it, I missed and hit the "Propose" button. I didn't mean it! It probably won't get accepted -- I much prefer the current image -- but what if it is?

My preferred solution: when you click on "Propose", go to a new screen which shows the current representative image, the image you are proposing, a "Notes" field to justify your proposal, a Submit button, and a "Cancel" button!

B) The ability to Propose from the image's own page.

Right now we can only do it from the Gallery page, if we click on "More...". Not very obvious. There should be an obvious button on the image's own page.

C) The ability to thumb an image from the Gallery.

There have been lots of times when I would have thumbed images from the gallery screen if I could have, but I didn't want to bother going to all the individual pages to do it, so I didn't. I bet I'm not alone in this.

Thanks.

[Edited the grammar.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wishing for these features as well, but have just been too lazy to post this request!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.