GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Terence Co
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a rules clarification concerning ECOMOG with Ben Madison's approval:

Zos, butt naked brigade powers, transvestites, Library, Statue of the Unknown Soldier cannot be used in a battle involving ECOMOG units.

ECOMOG units are professional troops(of varying quality) and do not subscribe to superstition.

However, Hostages work like normal in a battle involving ECOMOG units.

ECOMOG war parties cannot use or stack with Zos, transvestites, Library, Statue of the unknown soldier, hostages, drugs.

2. ECOMOG strategic movement(see 4.2). When ECOMOG units strategic move into an district containing enemy warparties combat happens. Combat happens when a ECOMOG war party is formed(1-5 units). Think of this has as air assault or amphibious assault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gangrel wrote:
Zos, butt naked brigade powers, transvestites, Library, Statue of the Unknown Soldier cannot be used in a battle involving ECOMOG units.
OK, that sentence alone convinces me that this has to be my next purchase surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Graham
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I got the game recently and I remember following the war when it happened. Reading the rules and the random events table, it's hard to believe everything in the game actually happened, but it all did. Liberia was a really, REALLY strange war.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.