GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,482 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Wealth of Nations» Forums » News

Subject: Wealth of Nations Expansion War Clouds will be at GenCon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Norris
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
The first Thursday slot is full. We will also have the base game (mega set) going for new players & those wishing to try new strategies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Wood
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When will there be news on what is in this expansion? I tried searching it but apparently it has not been added to the data base. We love Wealth of Nations in my area and would be very interested in hearing more about this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Norris
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
War Clouds was at GAMA however, it was not being played. I beleive Peter is working on the finishing touches of the rules and should have a more formal announcement ready for you all soon.

I know he appreciates the excitement and support BGGers like you have shown him, the game, and the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Norris
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
You can order Wealth of Nations from your local game store. The first print even.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hansell
United States
Rocklin
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - JN is correct in that we have plenty of the original WoN available through distribution.

War Clouds has had to take a back seat to my finishing my MA thesis which became critical. I am scheduled to walk in the graduation on June 14th - wooo - Now I can get back to games!

Hopefully I can get the expansion page up on BGG this month and have the rules out there in May. I would like to do a public playtest at Kublacon at the end of May.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hansell
United States
Rocklin
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear:
War Clouds will be testing/demoing at Gen Con but we will not have any of it for sale. It will be available early next year.

I have been trying to add the game to the geek but I have not had any luck with it. aaargh!I want to start a dialog on the rules v.2 once the new game page is up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Norris
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
My apologies for not being more specific. Hope to see you all at my games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.