GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,855 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Le Havre» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Counters in my Brand New Copy...Help Please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did some forum searching but haven’t found any other posts describing this problem.

I just cracked open my brand new copy of Le Havre last night (Australian Edition), and found that I received the wrong set of counter sheets. The game comes with three pairs of counter sheets, which are all identical except for the round tiles used for supplying the offer spaces, indicating starting player, and showing food production. My box contained a duplicate set of sheets, so I have extra supply tiles for wood/cattle, wood/clay, wood/franc, and franc/iron, extra food production tiles for 7/8 (2 extras) and 9/10 (two extras), and no food production tiles for 3/4 (should be three), 5/6 (should be three), 11/12 (should be one), and 13/14 (should be one).

Anyone know who I can contact to try to get my missing counters?
Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please contact your dealer. We have taken care of all eventualities and provided our distributors with a certain number of replacement parts.
Your dealer can then have the distributor send you the parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.