4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Trading games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Ok so when I'm in the game page of game Descent I can see who wants it and who has has it available for trade. I can do the same for Nexus Ops, I game I currently own and extra copy of and am interested in trading for Descent. Is there somewhere on this site where I can do a search to see if there is anyone who has Nexus Ops in their "want" list and has Descent in their "for trade" list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the entry for both games scroll to the bottom wher eit says "Enter information". List Nexus Ops for trade and Descent on your want list. At the top of the screen go to Bazaar and click on trades. Look for exact matches. If someone wants what you have for trade it will find the match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
I got 4 direct matches! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nexus Ops is valued quite a bit lower than Descent for most folks, so don't be disappointed if you don't get replies--that's usual for the site.

Only about 5% of all people contacted about trades actually reply.

But don't send unsolicited trade offers... waste of time. Send a geekmail first. Be polite and brief. And don't take it personally if they ignore you.

But you might find someone willing to do the deal eventually.

But with a valuation disparity this big, one might have better luck in a Math Trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.