Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks!

Just playes my third Cthulhu LCG starter set game, and my opponent used a card, and subsequently a story card, to create two new domains...making a total of five!

As there are only three Cthulhu markers for each player, could he drain only three of his five domains on his turn, or should you use fake Cthulhu markers to enable 4 or 5 domains to be drained a turn?

Thanks

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Kubiak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always use all domains you have during your turn - no matter if it's 3, 5, or 10.
It's only FFG who put 6 cthulhu figurines and included cards which increase the number of domains.shake
Just use wound/success markers to mark them or "exhaust" domains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bryan
United States
Barbourville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why I bought 3x of the core set, so I could drain up to 9 domains!

Ed

Chou4555 wrote:
Hi Folks!

Just playes my third Cthulhu LCG starter set game, and my opponent used a card, and subsequently a story card, to create two new domains...making a total of five!

As there are only three Cthulhu markers for each player, could he drain only three of his five domains on his turn, or should you use fake Cthulhu markers to enable 4 or 5 domains to be drained a turn?

Thanks

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed, Marek

Thanks!

I wonder whether the Lovecraft Society has any Cthulhu statuettes you could buy and use rather than getting three core sets....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bryan
United States
Barbourville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
Ed, Marek

Thanks!

I wonder whether the Lovecraft Society has any Cthulhu statuettes you could buy and use rather than getting three core sets....

Well if you willing to wait a bit these should be coming out soon.http://www.trollandtoad.com/p240686.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl

Kansas City
Missouri
msg tools
mb
I'm planning on using these
http://www.monsterpocalypse.com/world/factions/lords-of-cthu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If one creates a new domain, such as through Overzealous Cultist, does it start with a resource? Or does it only gain a resource if the card generating it says that it does?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexfrog wrote:
If one creates a new domain, such as through Overzealous Cultist, does it start with a resource? Or does it only gain a resource if the card generating it says that it does?

Starts empty unless a card says otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.