Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: todo [+] [View All]
Paul
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I would love to see my deck printed on top-quality, satin finished, plastic coated cards, the economics of it seem out of scope with the likely demand. In the very near future I hope to be posting the files needed to print your own copy. I also hope to be able to provide limited quantities of moderate quality pre-printed decks, in a manner similar to Decktet.

Based on feedback I received in the previous thread, I've designed two new suits -- Bells V2 (no longer the Liberty bell look) and a new "Acorns"

Remaining tasks before I post the files are:
- Finish adding new suits.
- Tweak facecard pip placement
- A decent back design

I like the Acorn pip - it seems to fit well. Unless there is an overwhelming call for Crowns or the new bell design, I plan on the following suits:

Spades Black
Hearts Red
Clubs Black/Violet
Diamonds Red/Orange

Stars Green/Gold
Acorns Green
Cups Blue
Rooks Blue/Brown

The colors are tentative. The first color is for a traditional two suits per color deck, the second color is for each suit having its own color.

If there is enough demand for the other suits (Bells, Leaves, Bugs, Crowns) I'd be happy to make an alternate set.

Once all of the above are completed and uploaded to BGG, I'll move forward designing optional game cards such as Jokers, Skip, Reverse, Wild, etc.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get Funkadelic
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff Paul!

I would really like to see crowns instead of acorns though. Or perhaps just an option to have either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P Pirilla
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like that acorn pip. I had tried designing one myself, and couldn't get anything anywhere near that good. Kudos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GetFunkadelic wrote:
Great stuff Paul!

I would really like to see crowns instead of acorns though. Or perhaps just an option to have either.

Acorns are coming first, but I'll be sure to follow with crowns at some point.

Not terribly inspired, but yesterday I made a workable card back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.