Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Garnett
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Does anybody know if there is a VASSAL, ADC2 or Cyberboard module for this game? I'm not having much luck tracking one down.

Cheers

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dingley
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Mark,

There is a Cyberboard kit here:

http://www.limeyyankgames.co.uk/

Ken at Compass

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gant
United States
Wakefield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

Looks like we are both looking around for info on this fine game. Thank you for getting me on to it, looks very good!

And for Ken,

I was just thinking of putting together a Vassal module for this game now that I've found it. With the CyberBoard kit already out there I assume this would be okay with Compass Games?

--JokerRulez (aka John Gant)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Garnett
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John,

I am happy to help as well with that VASSAL module.

Cheers

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gant
United States
Wakefield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Compass Games has provided approval for a Vassal module and will provide official support for it.

Good news!

Check the module's wiki page on Vassal.org for updates.

--JokerRulez
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Borat Sagdiyev
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news!!

Please let us know when the module is ready so we can make up for your efforts with some GG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gant
United States
Wakefield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone,

I had received permission last summer to work on a VASSAL module for this fine game but my available free time ran out before the artwork got in my hands. I really wanted to use more than just scans of my copy of the game. With that window of opportunity closed I had to shelve the project for a while. I'm now trying to get this going again.

Version 0.0.1 of the module is posted:

http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php?option=com_v...

Mr. Dingley (Compass Games) I hope you will allow posting of these Work In Progress modules as I develop this. If not please notify me and I will delete it.

I've posted notes in the wiki on said page for the work done so far. No units yet but it is coming along.

Oh, if you are a RSOtR fan and have not yet checked out the newest entry, Storming the Reich I suggest you do so immediately.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.1dd395f2/0

I'll post in here as work continues.

--JokerRulez

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.