Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to ask a question.

When I buy more than one building, do I have to buy them from the same pile?
The construction firm let me build 2 buildings. Do I have to buy them form the same pile?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I was taught, by two different people, is that you can build from two different stacks if you choose to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Two different is correct. You can, however, build both buildings from one building stack if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Giglia
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A good way of thinking about it is just remember that the top most building of any propsals stack is alway available foe building or buying. For instance the rules even give an example of using the construction firm to build the first building, then using an additional action to buy the next building in the stack and then building the third building that comes up. All legal because as each building in the stack is built, the next building in order becomes the current "top most" proposal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.