Michael Lachtanski
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Scimitar Games is pleased to announce that our first product offering, Sector 41, will start shipping to pre-order customers and retailers on Monday, April 27!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sartain
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to pick up my copies (one signed and numbered and two regular versions) on Saturday (4/25/09) and the final product looks really good. Much like the prototype that I played as a playtester, but better. The tiles really look good and the guardian is a translucent purple spaceship now instead of a clear plastic blob...nice touch. Oh, and something unusual in the gaming world, they have provided 4 copies of the rules right in the box! There's even room (slots) for additional tiles but the guys at Scimitar weren't making any comments or commitments on this when I picked up my game. Hope there will be an expansion though because this is a good game that has lots of expansion possibilities.

Anyway, if you like Sci-Fi and enjoy games that require strong tactical and strategic play, then this is one you ought to consider. My wife even likes it and she is pretty picky about what games she likes and doesn't like.

Kudos to Scimitar games for a fine first effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Winterhalter
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've really enjoyed the 3 games I've played with my PnP prototype; I'm extremely geeked to get the real thing and start introducing it to the rest of my game group here in LA.

Thanks for all the hard work so far! Looking forward to seeing the final product!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.