Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Today Rachel and I got approved for our apartment, meaning our hard work to build an impeccable credit score has paid off. This is our first time renting and due to our credit we also have the lowest down deposit required .

We have the move in date settled, on top of that we have the Renters Insurance taken care of, the Internet service taken care with the installer meeting us on move in day, and got the electricity taken care of, the water is taken care of by the establishment.

We also 'booked the apartment a month in advance so we can move everything but the essentials up before the wedding and honeymoon. That way after the honeymoon we can come home to OUR place, rather than having to worry about moving etc.

So we have an address, we have a place, and we are happy and feel like a load is off but I also feel pretty exhausted. Thanks for listening to the 'anti-rant'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Say, my son is also engaged to a Rachel. Hmmm... Is yours tall, slender and blond?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Say, my soon is also engaged to a Rachel. Hmmm... Is yours tall, slender and blond?

Blonde sure enough, shes short (5'4"), has a perfect hour glass shape. Heres a pic for reference (hair was dyed black but shes a blonde naturally and has grown it back out for the wedding, her choice):

This is more recent:

My shirt you'll probably recognize Scrib, right across the Ohio River my cousins play tennis at and go to Jeff High, in Indiana, my Uncle teaches History there and my Aunt teaches at one of the middle schools. I sport it proudly in recognition of my cousins achievements on the court .

Congrats to your son as well as you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good, they aren't the same Rachel. I drive through Jeff on my way home from work every day. I spent a lot of time in Jeffersonville over the past two or three years as a copier salesman.

Oh, and your Rachel is every bit as beautiful as my future daughter-in-law.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks friend! I'll make her get on her chit chat account and read this .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.