Popular Tags: [View All]
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Insight Morale says this:

Morale - Play when you select your Battle Plans. Gain 1 Rally for each Force you have in the battle.

Here are my questions:

1) First of all, do I still have to buy the "regular" Rally Battle Plan to use this Insight? My guess is no.

Let's say that I have five forces in my battle.

2) Does this mean I now have in total five Rallies that I can use in any way, or do I have one Rally Battle Plan per force?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
Mats,
I agree with your assessment that you do not need to play the rally plan. I would say that plans and insights are different categories.

I played this using your #2(five rallies total) approach since the rule did not say that you could only use one per force. It only states, as you mentioned, that you gain one rally for each force. It does seem a little ambiguous, but that is how I played it. I would shudder to think how a big battle would turn out (Gaugamela or Hydaspes) doing it the #1 method. gulp
V/R,
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tim for you prompt reply!

catosulla wrote:
I played this using your #2(five rallies total) approach since the rule did not say that you could only use one per force. It only states, as you mentioned, that you gain one rally for each force. It does seem a little ambiguous, but that is how I played it.

Okay, that is what I thought too, but sometimes you get stuck at certain sentences/phrases, and you brain won't let go until you have got it verified by someone else! laugh

Again, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.