World in Flames» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions about movement and resuorce rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco semori
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, new game new question... thanks in advice to everyone that can help us.

1) in the pacific map every esa count double, so, a planes with 5 movement point can fly and hit an esa that is distant 3 esa from it?
So, can the planes fly for 3 esa? or only 2 (cause it have only 1 movement point to go in an esa that cost 2 movement points)

2) can the Canada pass all it resuorces to USA in the first years of war?
or they need particuolar events?

thanks to all, have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
azalin1982 wrote:
Hi guys, new game new question... thanks in advice to everyone that can help us.

1) in the pacific map every esa count double, so, a planes with 5 movement point can fly and hit an esa that is distant 3 esa from it?
So, can the planes fly for 3 esa? or only 2 (cause it have only 1 movement point to go in an esa that cost 2 movement points)

2) can the Canada pass all it resuorces to USA in the first years of war?
or they need particuolar events?

thanks to all, have fun!

1. A 5-range aircraft on the Pacific/Asia map can only fly TWO hexes. You pay double per hex which means it would be six MP to enter a third hex, and that's not permitted.

2. Unless a certain US entry event is played, you may only lend resources to ACTIVE major powers. The US starts the game neutral so may neither receive nor lend resources/build points until the appropriate event is played. There is NO US entry event to allow anybody to give anything to the US while it is neutral.

Edit: Is "esa" Italian for "hex"? Just curious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco semori
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information, you give to us alwais good answers and advices, I appreciate it very much.
For your curiosity: yes "esa" is the same of "hex" in italian, cause we call the hexagon "esagono" in italian, sometimes i lose my english... :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
azalin1982 wrote:
Thanks for the information, you give to us alwais good answers and advices, I appreciate it very much.
For your curiosity: yes "esa" is the same of "hex" in italian, cause we call the hexagon "esagono" in italian, sometimes i lose my english...

I can't begin to imagine playing a game as complex as WIF in a language other than English so I think you guys are doing very well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Valle del Kas
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, all people who play wif thank your help us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:

1. A 5-range aircraft on the Pacific/Asia map can only fly TWO hexes. You pay double per hex which means it would be six MP to enter a third hex, and that's not permitted.

Don't forget: the extra movement point can still be used if you are flying a naval air mission, to get to the "one" box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.