United Kingdom
Matlock
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I should report my excellent customer service experience:

I got out Starfarers to play with the kids... but I'd forgotten that every one of the motherships had a broken booster ring. So I emailed to ask if they could send replacements. And then I remembered that for months I'd been meaning to email MindWare to ask for a replacement for the Qwirkle piece that was missing when I bought the game.... so I did that too.

Both companies replied within a couple of hours with very nice emails, and both companies sent out replacement pieces by airmail.

Can't ask for better service than that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
yea... reminds me to complain to Mindware for the replacement quirkle piece for a defective piece (symbols printed on both sides)... came postage due $1.70

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
yea... reminds me to complain to Mindware for the replacement quirkle piece for a defective piece (symbols printed on both sides)... came postage due $1.70

Ah, so YOU'RE the one that has my missing symbol. I have a copy with a blank tile

Guess I'll have to email them

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.