United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb

"Buried underneath all the Cheddar cheese on the Timmy dog is chili, onions, hot sauce, cole slaw, mustard, ketchup, relish and sauerkraut. This is definitely knife & fork food!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cheese? Looks like pasta.

edit: I'd eat it either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
They don't even melt the cheese? Fail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Lose the ketchup and you've got a deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Timmy approves! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Is there a hot dog under there, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Is there a hot dog under there, too?

That's what I was wondering, since it was left off the ingredient list.

I'd still try it either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twinge
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Timmy?

(10 bonus points to anyone that knows what that is...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Twinge wrote:
Timmy?

A very large gun from TA?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tel999 wrote:

TransAmerica has guns?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
edroz wrote:
tel999 wrote:

TransAmerica has guns?

It should. Then it would give players something to do during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tel999 wrote:
Twinge wrote:
Timmy?

I know this! Ugh! It's the Core equivalent to the big bertha long range plasma cannon. uhhhhhhhh crud! Intimidator? Silly me I usually played the Arm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twinge
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
edroz wrote:
TransAmerica has guns?

It's the Long-Range Plasma-Cannon expansion. Instead of building any track you can take two turns to build one of two types of cannons. On later turns you can fire the cannon instead of building track, but you cannot use your cannon two turns in a row. Cannons must be connected to your starting pillar.

* Big Bertha. This can shoot halfway across the map. Choose a target and roll 1d6; on a 1 you miss completely, on a 6 you hit, and 2-5 correspond to the spaces around the target (2 and 3 being on the far side of the target from the cannon, 4 and 5 being on the close side of the target from the cannon).
* Intimdator. This can shoot across the entire map. Choose a target and roll 1d10. 10 hits, 1-3 misses, 4-9 apply to the 6 spaces around the target.

Cavedog_pdx wrote:
I know this! Ugh! It's the Core equivalent to the big bertha long range plasma cannon. uhhhhhhhh crud! Intimidator? Silly me I usually played the Arm.

Winnar! I'd hope someone with 'Cavedog' in their name could get it ;D Arm is the correct choice because it's almost strictly superior to Core. (In other words, Arm is for pansies!) Hit me up if you want a game sometime; still the best RTS ever made IMO =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twinge wrote:
edroz wrote:
TransAmerica has guns?

It's the Long-Range Plasma-Cannon expansion. Instead of building any track you can take two turns to build one of two types of cannons. On later turns you can fire the cannon instead of building track, but you cannot use your cannon two turns in a row. Cannons must be connected to your starting pillar.

* Big Bertha. This can shoot halfway across the map. Choose a target and roll 1d6; on a 1 you miss completely, on a 6 you hit, and 2-5 correspond to the spaces around the target (2 and 3 being on the far side of the target from the cannon, 4 and 5 being on the close side of the target from the cannon).
* Intimdator. This can shoot across the entire map. Choose a target and roll 1d10. 10 hits, 1-3 misses, 4-9 apply to the 6 spaces around the target.

Cavedog_pdx wrote:

Winnar! I'd hope someone with 'Cavedog' in their name could get it ;D Arm is the correct choice because it's almost strictly superior to Core. (In other words, Arm is for pansies!) Hit me up if you want a game sometime; still the best RTS ever made IMO =)

Hey playing Total Annihilation again would be great fun! I haven't played in years. And now that I have high speed internet I should be able to, right? Better go find my discs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.