Subject: What happened? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Miller
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I look on my profile, and see a golden thumb. All my others are washed away, and the only object left is a yellow thumb that hangs there. Is this good or bad? :bacon:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cadtel wrote:
I look on my profile, and see a golden thumb. All my others are washed away, and the only object left is a yellow thumb that hangs there. Is this good or bad? bacon
Please direct your questions regarding the accumulation and graphic representation of thumbs to MWChapel.

He will answer you once you go through his posts and add 100 new thumbs to his Tower of Thumbs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Please direct your questions regarding the accumulation and graphic representation of thumbs to MWChapel.

Ah Tripp, just post some more baby pictures, then you can grab all the thumbs you like! kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
We will sing to you Doctor... the universe will sing you to your sleep.
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
cadtel wrote:
I look on my profile, and see a golden thumb. All my others are washed away, and the only object left is a yellow thumb that hangs there. Is this good or bad? bacon

He will answer you once you go through his posts and add 100 new thumbs to his Tower of Thumbs.

Bah! He'll never notice that meager amount. Such an insignificant blip would never register on his thumb-dar.

Now...100 to me, and I'll be ever so grateful -- maybe I'll even let you keep your soul...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.