Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Giglia
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice session report! I think you'll find that a full game of Le Havre with two experienced players will take even less time than your first shortened session here. When a friend of mine and I play we can typically finish a two player full game in an hour and a half.

The special buildings really add a lot to the game, especailly when one you just happen to be able to use early comes into play just at the tight time. I just finished a game with three where the patisserie was used heavily for some quick early cash. (one grain and one bread to five francs, up to three times.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Perrins
United Kingdom
Benson
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delaric wrote:
Good gaming times ahead!

Indeed...

There is a lot of depth to the game which comes out over the first 10 or so plays, I found Le Harve confusing at first, but once you start to know the buildings and see some of the combination plays, it has great potential. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.