Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Event tiles (are those one time use or once they're revealed they're in play the rest of the game?) are they discarded? I understand one player gets the tile, but when he uses it, is in play for the day, the rest of the game or just on a turn?

Edited to clarify my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some rule confusion
At the end of a day the event tile goes to the player who started the new day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some rule confusion
Right an Event tile goes to the player who ended the day, but now that I have the tile is it a one time use? does it last for the rest of the game?
On the 3 day the player would get the new tile but the old tile stays with the previous player.
It's not clear in the directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monte Jones
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me. But you turn over an event tile at the start of the day. That event is used until the end of the day. The person that ended the day gets the event tile. This event tile is only used as a place holder for scoring points on day seven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel Kourganov
Belarus
Minsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Events are only active as long as they are on the board. Once a player takes an event card of the day, this card is no more active. The next event card is revealed and remains active until the enc of this next day.
At the end of the game players receive clue penalties for every event card they have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.