• [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
B.) When you push an enemy back, you select which of your units is doing the pushing and which unit is being pushed. The unit you have that is doing the pushing must not be netted, and there must be a spot for the pushed unit to go. If there are multiple spots, the other person decides which there unit is moved into. The pushed unit is not rotated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Herda
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A: They don't. If they don't attack in the melee, they don't get any bonus.
B: What has been said before. You play Push Back on one of your units, pushing an enemy unit back from it. Your enemy chooses the position of it only if there is such choice.
C: The medic dies himself - it takes all damage from one source, no matter if it's 1,2 or 20 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for B I has sure you could turn. my mistake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Holden
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anathemus wrote:

B) When we use the pushback tile, it is always the enemy that selects the hex and the position of the fighter? or only the hex?

When you say "position" do you mean "rotation" of the fighter? If you mean rotation, that never changes during a pushback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Herda
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If it fires in 3, it gets an additional shot in 2. If it fires in 2, it gets an additional shot in 1. If it fires in 3 and 2, it gets another one in 1, too.

I don't know if I understood your question too well, but Outpost's HQ doesn't give two additional attacks. Only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Holden
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anathemus wrote:
The Outpost HQ special bonus, is that a soldier connected to it, let's imagine one with initiative 3, can fire at initiative 2 and 1 as well right?

The original question was a soldier with initiative 3.
If a soldier just has initiative 3, when connected to the outpost HQ, he can fire during 3 and 2 only.
He cannot fire during 1.

I agree also with what Michal said, the HQ only ever gives one additional shot (in the phase that follows a soldiers last phase).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.