United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I lost my red feather couter...
Since the pieces don't actually need to be randomly drawn, and thus don't need to be identical, it's perfectly okay to play with a home-made replacement piece.

If you wish to get the actual game counter, try contacting the game's publisher to see if they have replacement bits available.

If that fails, go to your collection entry and post that you "want parts" for this game.

What I'd do is photocopy the existing red feather counter (you should have at least 2 if I recall) and paste the copied images to some photo framing mat, which you can get at a craft store for not much money. You'll have a fairly accurate and nicely made substitute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, missing game pieces can be a bummer. I spent $5 to get cannons for Broadsides and Boarding Parties because I just like having the original parts.

But if you really want to just play the game, homebrew replacement parts can be very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.