Popular Tags: [View All]
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had next situation:
When we ran out of yellow cards in the supply my opponent took a card out of my yellow castle. After the next dieroll she took another card which was next to the former taken card. So there was a hole of two cards?
Can I fill this hole with one card? Or do I need two?
(do I have to keep track how big the hole is?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats a great question. I've never had that happen. I would think that the hole is 2 pieces large since you don't get to move your wall around. What a nasty move!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
you shouldn't be sliding your castle pieces around! You should be able to see that there is a 2-piece hole in the middle--not to mention, you should be able to remember it as well since it's such a very short game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.