Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Rybak
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules seem to indicate that there is only one battle (round, or rolling of the dice) in an Attack. It then explains that if one side or the other is eliminated what to do in that instance but doesn't make any reference when both sides survive the battle. It definitely does not make any reference to another round/roll after the first but I want to be certain that is the proper way to play an Attack.

T

P.S. I do understand that the original target can be hit by another location that is also adjacent to the target. I also understand that after an Attack the attacking location can no longer move/attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know from the rules:

You can make a single attack from an adjacent region for one action.
If you wish ( and can ) you can use an additional action to attack the same region from another adjacent region ....and so on.

If you have no more actions left, or if the attack has eliminated all enemies, the battle is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Evensen
India
Chennai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my understanding that you just "bounce off" each other. There is not a second round of battle. Usually there are casualties, which makes subsequent attacks more interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe Frank has it right - particularly since the rules do state that you may only attack "once" from a given location, in a turn. Since opposing forces never co-locate, there doesn't seem to be any ambiguous fallout from both sides surviving combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petur Orn Thorarinsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you for your question and thank you guys for jumping on it; Frank's answer is correct.

Regards,
Petur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.