Popular Tags: [View All]
Howard Wagner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can gem cards be traded in for an equal value of a concentrated energy chip (with any excess received in magic dust) to reduce hand size? What about vice versa (I can't see why you would want to do it this way)? (I understand the rule about receiving a concentrated energy chip plus dust chit instead of 4 cards.) Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
howaa wrote:
Can gem cards be traded in for an equal value of a concentrated energy chip (with any excess received in magic dust) to reduce hand size? What about vice versa (I can't see why you would want to do it this way)? (I understand the rule about receiving a concentrated energy chip plus dust chit instead of 4 cards.) Thanks.

There are many times you would want to trade a concentrated energy chit for cards of the same value. This lets you spend only part of the amount (one or two of the cards) and leaves you with cards for your remaining energy, instead of spending the chip and getting change in dust chits.

Not legal though. You get what you get according to the rules and there is no decision made here. You always get change in dust chits, not in cards or concentrated energy chips. Always.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.