5 Posts

Ticket to Ride» Forums » Variants

Subject: New maps on the official DOW homepage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Karff
msg tools
mbmb
Have you managed to download the maps of this French KaradocLP from 9Giga? If yes, please please explain to me in english how to download the Ticket to Ride zip folders from this 9Giga, which password you have to use or what to do?
HELP ME!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Brousseau
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm assuming you're talking about the following link:

http://ladrkaradoclp.perso.neuf.fr/les_plateaux.html

I don't know either. You get redirected to the 9GIGA site, which hosts the files. But then you get asked for a username and password, so I don't know if the files are properly coded as public, or whether you need a 9GIGA account yourself to download them. Either way, you can send a message to the owner of the page by clicking on the "Envoyez-moi un message" link in the bottom right corner of that page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Karff
msg tools
mbmb
I did mail him over my e-mail account (a german mail translated by promt into french) and got both informations:

Username: karadoclp
Password: ub56rt12
With this data you log in, then you go to "Mes Documents", then "ladrkaradoclp" and then there are the zip files (klick onto the red button and then "telecharger" to download one of them.
I don't really find the maps designed well, but as you know, you can argue about tastes. Just try it.
The question is regardless now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christophe cilier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have contact it and it send files to me.

send me a private msg with your email I will send them to you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.