Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arne Thomi
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the other day I received my recently acquired copy of "CoH Awakening the bear". However I had it shipped to work and had to transport it back to my place. By bike. So I put it away in a bag. However I needed to strap the bag over the handle of the bike and - this was just bound to happen - while I was riding it the bag got caught up in the wheel, ripping apart one edge of the box completely. That is something you hardly want to happen to a new game. Everything else was perfectly alright, so I adressed Mr. Eickert over here at the Geek, telling him about the situation and if he had any advice on where to only get the box of the game. Response came within minutes, with Mr. Eickert offering to send me a new box not asking for anything more than shipping costs. Plus giving me the option to have the expansion map included for only 8 $ more.

The box and the expansion map arrived today. Safely!
So here its is: Thank you, Mr. Eickert! For a great customer service, hope to get a game goin soon.

Cheers
Arne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm I was thinking of doing something similar. My geek friend dropped the box. I think it was to manly for him and the weight dislocated his elbow or something. I was pretty annoyed but no damage to the game other than the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.