Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: A most pratical culinary tip rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of us enjoy pasta, and some of us enjoy a drizzle of fine virgin olive oil on the pasta for that added flavor.

For those who do use olive oil, a handy tip to make the pasta taste better.

Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

This way your pasta will taste much better!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
School starting soon! Better read a lot of 'fun' books now.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maksimov wrote:
MGBM wrote:
This way your pasta will taste much better!


Not only the pasta but your head as well!


zombie - I approve this message!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
Avatar
mb
MGBM wrote:
Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

"Wow, João, this Parmesan looks different."

"Uh ... that's not Parmesan."
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:
Some of us enjoy pasta, and some of us enjoy a drizzle of fine virgin olive oil on the pasta for that added flavor.

For those who do use olive oil, a handy tip to make the pasta taste better.

Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

This way your pasta will taste much better!


Well yeah, if you want to use the Portuguese method. In northern Italy they use a different part of the body. You cannot even compare the taste between the two methods.
.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
MGBM wrote:
Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

"Wow, João, this Parmesan looks different."

"Uh ... that's not Parmesan."


"It's a tasty, tasty super secret spice!"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:


Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

This way your pasta will taste much better!


also if you stand on a tall chair when you are done and do the ceiling with your nicely oiled lock's your omelets wont stick to the ceiling anymore either
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
Avatar
mb
MGBM wrote:
Verkisto wrote:
MGBM wrote:
Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

"Wow, João, this Parmesan looks different."

"Uh ... that's not Parmesan."

"It's a tasty, tasty super secret spice!"

"Apropos of nothing, Head & Shoulders is on sale at the local market."
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunnagh Scott
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
MGBM wrote:
Verkisto wrote:
MGBM wrote:
Instead of drizzling the pasta with the olive oil directly, soak your head in olive oil, until it's dripping everywhere. Then dunk your head into the pasta and stir your head to spread the fine olive oil throughout the pasta.

"Wow, João, this Parmesan looks different."

"Uh ... that's not Parmesan."

"It's a tasty, tasty super secret spice!"

"Apropos of nothing, Head & Shoulders is on sale at the local market."


But doesn't taste as nice in pasta as olive oil.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
I have two rules in life: Never heed advice on pizza or Mexican food from an European.

Yeah... Italians know jack about pizza.

Wait... what?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.