David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
This is just for the raw zooloretto. I think the game could use more money, and what's the point in having the money around in the final stack when you can't do anything with it?

I realize, you can make a truck less appetizing in the final stack with money, but there's way more to this game than making trucks more or less appetizing. So in that vein, after the 15 random pieces have been pulled out of the sack, then the money is thrown-in.

Just slightly spicier without going too far...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bippi wrote:
This is just for the raw zooloretto. I think the game could use more money, and what's the point in having the money around in the final stack when you can't do anything with it?

I realize, you can make a truck less appetizing in the final stack with money, but there's way more to this game than making trucks more or less appetizing. So in that vein, after the 15 random pieces have been pulled out of the sack, then the money is thrown-in.

Just slightly spicier without going too far...
Good variant worth knowing about. I will point out that (IIRC), money is a tie breaker in this game, so it's not COMPLETELY worthless to grab $$ in the last round of the game, but it really isn't that appetizing either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although... coins can also be OK in the last round because they don't end up in your barn and losing you points. But a nice idea for a variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.