Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Id like to pick this up, but dont know if its around anymore. I cant find it on Ebay, there seem to be only 1 or 2 people who have it here on BGG. Was this not published in quantity?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
upandawaygames.com
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check http://boardgameprices.com and http://amazon.de?tag=article-geekdo07-21 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It should be available, but, unfortunately, it's just not very good. The rules have a design flaw that assumes everyone will be playing as a hero, meaning if someone chooses the dark-side path, they'll inevitably win. If everyone does, it's a pointless race to the bottom. Too bad, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... can't you just make a variant that no one wins if the dammed one wins? It doesn't seem like such a big deal...

We just got this game and tried once and enjoyed it. Our thoughts were that it should work much better as a fully cooperative game (maybe even using the designer's variant to make combat tougher), but next time we play I want to try joining the original game + Under the Shadow + Underworld and use our own variant to make scoring like in Magic Realm. Of course, that rule where the darkest player wins if the Dammed One wins doesn't really fit with this variant...

What we also liked was the fact that it is kind of a quicker version of the main game, so it could maybe work to introduce my 5yo son to the game

BTW, we got the game from amazon.de, from one of the sellers there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.