Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a complete list of available official and unofficial scenarios that one can access?

We have the first 10 scenarios with the CoH Bear game, then those with the Swamp/Marsh Board, plus those bonus scenarios on the Academy website.

I recall that there were certainly some others posted in earlier strings (I remember even playing one!).

As for plans to convert early Squad leader scenarios (Guards Counterattack, The Tractor Works, Streets of Stalingrad) to CoH, I think we'll just have to wait for Storm of Steel, as the Bear SMG units don't quite fit the Bill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Schuster
Austria
Innsbruck
Tirol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apart from the "official" bonus scenarios I only know about "Belbek Valley", which can be found here:

http://www.gametrademagazine.com/downloads/GTM108ConflictHer...

If anybody knows where to find more scenarios, I would be thankful too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Pérez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
COH player community should have more than 100 post Firefights. This means that fans do not play COH?. Academy Games Firefights creator to publish soon, or people stopped for other COH game. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.