Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Wong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm one of the 700+ Employees is going to be let go as a result of the eBay Vancouver closure..

I was called in on my day off to receive the news. Is it bad that the only thing I could think about was wanting to get back to my place to finish off my game of Through the Ages? ninja lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Iverson
United States
Ripon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
was called in on my day off to receive the news. Is it bad that the only thing I could think about was wanting to get back to my place to finish off my game of Through the Ages? ninja lol

based on what you told us, I would say "no". Oh sorry about your job. But based on my contact with EBAY, I thought it was run all by computers or drones or something not involving humans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Wong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
milandoug wrote:
was called in on my day off to receive the news. Is it bad that the only thing I could think about was wanting to get back to my place to finish off my game of Through the Ages? ninja lol

based on what you told us, I would say "no". Oh sorry about your job. But based on my contact with EBAY, I thought it was run all by computers or drones or something not involving humans.

hahaha no worries. It was actually good timing for me. I just feel bad for a lot of other people who may have difficulty finding something else due to the economy right now.

Regarding the drones.. you won't have to deal as many local drones, but rather drones from outsourcing centers. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.