Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be out by summer.

Here's a link:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?7@1019.RD5PeTWa7gn.18@.ee6d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=[Ran Over]=-
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
DorianGray wrote:
To the person trying to rip people off by trying to sell one on BGG for $80 a BIG **** *** from MMP.
Good thing you're here to tell us what things are worth. Otherwise, I'd never know what something is worth to me! (Hint: things don't have inherent value; humans are the arbiters of value. My mom used to say, "The value of a thing is the price it brings." But that's only half true - the seller has a say also.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DorianGray wrote:
To the person trying to rip people off by trying to sell one on BGG for $80 a BIG **** *** from MMP. laugh

Who knows whether the seller is even aware that the game will be reprinted? And even if they are, people sell older editions all the time when new ones are announced. I saw a couple of listings for Yalu on ConsimWorld today. Nothing to get upset about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.Fatah B.Alwee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I just got mine thru my neighbourhood gamestore :) . I guess you should check out at your nearest store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.