Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading through the rules a bit and couldn't find this:

In my copy (3rd edition) there are a few neutral wonder blocks with the same symbol as the stocks... I think 3 or 4...

Is there anything to that? Or is that just a typo?

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
They are just "spares" that are left over from the way the sheets were cut. You can throw them away or use them for extras in case you lose one that is colored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
They are just "spares" that are left over from the way the sheets were cut. You can trhown them away or use them for extras in case you loose one that is colored.

Thanks Brian.. that's what I thought...

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, those three neutral wonder blocks with the Splotter otter symbol on them are superfluous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert cabrera
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I use them to mark events on the wonder, like 2 goods per block, irrigation and game end. Why not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.