Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Goudie
United States
Lake View Terrace
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just getting started with Blood Bowl with my teenagers. They seem to like the game but I'm not yet willing to buy sets of Blood Bowl miniatures for them.

What I'd like to find is a cheap source for minis. Plastic minis or old D&D minis maybe? Minor mods would be okay to make 'em work.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
Our League buys wooden blocks from Columbia Games and pastes stickers on the front and back. Picture and number is all you really need.

You can make any team you want to in about an hour for four dollars.

It works for us.

Ler
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
e.e.goings wrote:
Our League buys wooden blocks from Columbia Games and pastes stickers on the front and back. Picture and number is all you really need.

You can make any team you want to in about an hour for four dollars.

I like your solution, you'll have a PM soon asking about a copy of those stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep an eye on ebay - often you can get full or even extended teams for a good price. (Especially if they're only partly and bad painted )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.