Popular Tags: [View All]
John Richard
United States
Avon
US
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 19 is published and ready for download!

In this episode, we discuss gaming spaces, from tiny spare bedrooms to expansive basements. What makes a gaming space great? We'll talk about it. We take a another trip to the Lunch Table to discuss the newest version of the western-themed card game BANG!, and in "Buy, Try or Deny", we take a look at Small World from Days of Wonder.

Thanks as always for listening! If you like our show, be sure to tell a friend!

Game On!
John

http://www.gameonpodcast.com

"Game On! with Cody and John" is a proud member of the Pulp Gamer Media Network. Check out some of the other great gaming podcasts on the network by visiting http://www.pulpgamer.com!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Chaps, I'm curious - seeing as you stomp the same ground as the crew of das spiel do you have any plans for an ultimate fight to the death? I see it as very much a boardgame version of the Thunderdome...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Richard
United States
Avon
US
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a bad idea, Chris! I've had the opportunity to play games with the Spiel guys on several occasions, and they are definitely tough competitors! I'll have to drop them a line and see if they'd be interested in an "Indianapolis Deathmatch". I wonder what game we would play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Jones
United States
Franklin
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously, the clear choice is something quick like Twilight Imperium (Third Edition).

I say we just go to a Colts game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.