Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Aubert
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given what is said on this forum, I understood two things :

Early rush for Tamalir is very deadly for the heroes.
Final Battle is very deadly for the overlord.

Meaning, that a lot of overlords won by razing Tamalir.

But did an Overlord ever win by completing one of the plot (Eternal night or ascention) ?

Out of curiosity, I ask : Is there at least one Overlord here who manage to win by completing his plot ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ger Lam
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
i'd say, theoretically, the only possibility is Eternal Night...and here, most likely the Titan, with a central keep and next to objective. But i guess it would be more than hard against watchful heroes to fullfill Eternal Night, unless they are really careless, as they only have to fetch one of the items...

Obsidian Shackles always ends with showdown, and technically, Ascension should do the same...as they can enter your keep while it's in play, or more technically, can go into one dungeon and kill each other until the 600 mark is reached(as in RAW, there is no chance for the OL to refuse conquest he gains...and he may only get one last upgrade regardless of how much conquest he has left...those things are mostly fixed by houseruling to prevent abuse though.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.