Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an app on Facebook called "living social" it has a "top 5" portion which allows you to post your top 5 of various different catagories (you can add your own as well). So top 5 favorite foods, cars etc.

Well there is a top 5 board games list. I put in my top five games I like to play, and then reviewed the lists of others. It took me until page 8 to find someone that had a "euro" game. And that person had Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride. However they also had Mad Gab... so whatever...

But it makes me cringe when i see things like "Twister, checkers, monopoly, and battleship"

Sure some of these are "ok" but my top 5 favorites?

Anyways, just putting it out there for anyone that wants to post their top 5 games on facebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eww. So you're one of THOSE people who likes to spam up my "live feed"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:

not your live feed, I don't even know you =) lol

Also, if you're getting stuff from apps that are "spamming" up your live feed, you CAN hide them so they never show up again. I was getting extremely tired of all my friend's "mafia wars" or "mob wars" updates or whatever it is. So they never show up again. Done and Done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Facebook? What is that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbespm wrote:
Facebook? What is that?

Sarcastic Answers? What are those?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Rappak wrote:

You're probably the guy that posts the status update "Richard is going to bed" EVERY single night. Then, in the morning, "Richard is going to work."

Fascinating, Richard! You're experiencing what 95% of the populace is experiencing! Thanks for sharing, mmmkay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RKFade wrote:
Rappak wrote:

You're probably the guy that posts the status update "Richard is going to bed" EVERY single night. Then, in the morning, "Richard is going to work."

Fascinating, Richard! You're experiencing what 95% of the populace is experiencing! Thanks for sharing, mmmkay?

I have one guy who's status updates are almost always

"...hates mondays"
"... is it the weekend yet?"
"... is so glad it's friday"
"... wonders where the weekend went"

and rinse and repeat...

Sometimes the wording is different, but most of the time it's the same. Can you say dude hates his job? Everyone grumbles about work, but come on, time to move on, if your whole subconcious is centered on how you don't want to be at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
But it makes me cringe when i see things like "Twister, checkers, monopoly, and battleship"

Sure some of these are "ok" but my top 5 favorites?

I wonder how different the list would be, if the question was simply "name the FIRST five board games you can think of". Probably not that different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.