Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the popularity of the ArtsCow deals, I thought that there may be some interest in free business cards.

Click here to register for VistaPrint deals.

These are professionally printed business cards (not perforated cards printed on your printer) and the cards look good. The publisher offers a ton of templates but there is limited flexibility on formatting. So, if you want to use the cards as actual business cards, they are great. If you want to use the product as business-card-sized bits for games, it will require some creativity on your part.

I host a monthly gaming event and had cards printed to give out to people I meet as an easy way to invite them. Works great and adds an air of professionalism to the invite/event.

Two special notes:
1. If you register on the site, they will send you an email every day offering something for free.
2. You do still have to pay for shipping (but it is only a couple bucks--which still makes it the best deal around for business cards).

So, if you host/co-host/participate in a periodic gaming event you might want to get some cards to invite people to the event.
If you are a graphic designer or rules writer/editor and want to offer your services, you might want some cards.
If you just need a card to drop into the bowl at local restaurants that pick a card and give out free lunches, you might want to take advantage of this deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.