Sweden
Kävlinge
Skåne
flag msg tools
200 gg...
badge
down the drain!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm putting together a copy of this and I'm pretty much done with the basic components. However, as I'm eyeing through the bestiary and comparing it with my Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures collection, I realize a whole section of the bestiary is missing from my PDF of the Roleplay Book.

If some kind soul would provide a scan of the paqes 114, 115 and 116 I would be very happy. Very happy indeed... =)

Thanks in advance!
/Mattias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems we have the same pdf laugh. I've scanned them from my original book so here they are:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Frid
Sweden
Kävlinge
Skåne
flag msg tools
200 gg...
badge
down the drain!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, kwakkie! I don't think most people realize the pages are missing, until they need to look up necromantic magic or something. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.