United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've written up a number of tips to keep in mind for this game.

Printing
-If you want to save on ink, don't print pages 1-3, 13, 22-24. Make your own tracking chart or just use paper and pencil to keep track of the turns.

-I printed my rules in B+W in booklet form. I saved ink and paper this way.

-When making the counters, you might want to mount the bottoms of the standups to something heavy, so they don't blow away with a just a breath. Selfadhesive floor tile pieces would work great. Pick up a 1'x1' square at Home Depot and cut out the little bits needed. 3mil would be fine.

-If you own the game, and want me to send you my slightly larger map tile sets, then feel free to ask.

-Robots are cool. Try to get some little miniatures (like the ones in the pictures) and the game becomes way better.

Playing Tips
-Once, in a game, the crew took out the officer in the first few turns. That meant they had no command phase, which basically lost the game for the attackers right there.
Lesson: Protect your officer.

-If you are playing with the fleet advantages, then use your advantage. Wrap your strategy around using that bonus, so you can maximize your efficiency.

-Cover is key - Try to keep in cover at all times. 33% more life is never a bad thing.

-The crew's main advantages are their numbers, the teleporters, and their robot. Use them well.

-When setting up, try to have at least one map tile with teleporters on the row next to the shuttle bay. That way you can get troops down there faster.

Don't Forget:
-Don't forget - you can run past your enemies, as long as you don't stop in their space.

-Don't forget - the officer can command himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.