Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Poree
United Kingdom
Leyland
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Risk: Black Ops I wonder if anyone can help me. I've just bought a copy of Risk Black ops from Ebay UK. It was brand new and still in shrink wrap. On inspection the game looked complete apart from the certificate of authenticity. I am just being paranoid or has anyone heard of any fakes being made?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C A
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
IIRC, the certificate was in the shipping box not attached to or inside of the game box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Marysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun, and Stars forever dwell: I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell.
mbmbmbmbmb
The signed card came as pictured here:

I wouldn't be concerned about the authenticity of your game. I haven't heard of any forgeries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hines
United States
Perry
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll gladly take any forgeries that you guys come across; the artwork and revamp looks amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.